Friday, March 13, 2009

Star Trek

Friday, March 13
7:37 am

I have recently been introduced to the Star Trek Series. Very interesting movies. Creepy. Odd. Different. But good. : ) I also learned people learn Klingon which I find odder. How the heck do you learn a language that doesn't really exist. I was watching Full House and there was one episode where that annoying girl Kimmy decides to get married at a "Create Your Own Wedding" place. The people before them were having a Star Trek wedding; Vulcan to Captain. : ) I just thought I would share that. We are almost done with the 1st 6 movies. I'll be sad to see Spock go. He's so cool. Sorry to all the people who have never seen Star Trek because this post is completely useless to you.



Live Long and Prosper...



No comments:

Post a Comment